- What is your favorite word? Adventure.
- What is your least favorite word? No.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Intrigue. I want to be puzzled by something. I want to question, wonder why, how, what, etc. I don’t know everything, and I always want to learn more. I want to experience more, see more, learn more.
- What turns you off? Boring, uninteresting, unadventurous. Boring pictures, uninteresting words.
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck. It’s so satisfying to say.
- What sound or noise do you love? Rainfall
- What sound or noise do you hate? Church-bells. I don’t like the religious implications and I don’t like the implication of the passage of time.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Naval officer.
- What profession would you not like to do? Law. I can’t see myself ever being an attorney or lawyer.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Good job, you never lost yourself, you were always true to yourself”.
The pic is mine – it’s a view of Maui, Hawaii from an airplane.